Benefits to Innovators
Innovation isn't just the next big thing.
It is the only thing.
Moshulu Enterprise Partners provides its Products & Professional Services for your specific needs. We provide full assistance as a Portfolio Company to moving a big idea from your head into customers's hands.
- Assess the status of your product, innovation & technology
- Determine the level of fit of Moshulu Enterprise Partners’s with your on-going business requirements
- Eligibility to join Moshulu Enterprise Partners
Having determined that Moshulu Enterprise Partners can assist in your success there is a simple 6 -step process to our hub:
- Please send us an e-mail and discribe your product.
- You will be contacted by the Chief Operating Officer of Moshulu Enterprise Partners to submit a summary of your product, innovation or technology with a short development or business history together with your technical background or business experience. This is preliminary information only we do not expect you to disclose Confidential Information at this step.
- Moshulu Enterprise Partners will undertake a review of your product, innovation or technology. Our chief officer will discuss with you in person, by telephone or by Skype, the eligibility of your product, innovation or technology at its current stage of development or, if necessary, make recommendations to assist you become eligible.
- On the recommendation of the chief officer, a detailed review of your product, innovation or technology will then be arranged. This meeting may also be attended by one of our Senior Advisor and/or our Technology partner.
- Innovators should attend the Preliminary Review meeting with the following:
- Signed Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Samples, prototypes or other presentation of the product, innovation or technology
- Technical reports, patent specifications or other description of the product, innovation or technology
- Resume of the founders and management team
- Any early business plan or projections
- If approved, your product, innovation or technology will then be referred to the Investment Committee of Moshulu Enterprise Partners with appropriate assessment and recommendations.
Once approved, you will be required to enter into our standard Portfolio Company Agreement.
Our Portfolio Company Agreement will detail the specific resources, products and professional services dedicated to your project, outline capital requirements and business objectives. These are described on the Benefits page of this website
This is a long-term multi-year commitment between each Innovator and Moshulu Enterprise Partners. In return, Innovators should be prepared to allocate up to 29.5% equity to Moshulu Enterprise Partners, but will normally retain control through this early seed stage and right up to any future Series A capital raising.
Innovators should note that the Moshulu Enterprise Partners equity allocation is non-dilutive up to and following initial Seed Capital raising, but filly dilutive thereafter equally with all other shareholders in proportion to their respective shareholding.
A sample equity position for a Portfolio Company during seed capital stage is:
|Moshulu Enterprise Partners||29.5%|
|Seed Capital Investors||20.0%|
Following major Series A capital raising, the capital market typically demands a further 25% – 30% dilution of all existing shareholders. However, there are various alternative for raising investment and project funding without the further issuance of new shares which may suit your business. For example:
- Joint venture
- Asset funding
- Convertible note loan
Moshulu Enterprise Partners recognises the importance of the decisions Innovators need to make and the impact these decisions will have on the future commercial success of their project. Accordingly, Innovators are encouraged to hear about the experiences of others. At your request, we will facilitate introductions to our Portfolio Companies for this purpose.